I wish I can say that I’m tough and that is difficult to ruin my day, but it is not. Any minor inconvenience and I’m sulking. Like…Biting the inner of my mouth, or looking my hopes and desires fall away at the same time as I circle life’s bathroom bowl. You know, those little things. But just imagine about having real problems, right?
1. Like, while you get up in the morning for some breakfast and simply to discover that your bananas tried to escape somehow during the night.
2. Maybe the most depressing thing in the world — an unsalvageable, burned-out pizza. Ruins, not simply this individual’s day, but all of ours.
3. I agree it is all getting out of hand.
4. I like to name this one “Snakes Are People Too, You Couldn’t Give a Scaly Boi A Hand?”
5. Credit card only. A debit card only. Cash only. Bitcoin only. Magic beans only. The firstborn baby only.
6. Honestly, if it’s me eating dinner and I see the pain on that pea’s face, I might lose my appetite.
7. I don’t get it. Why would they bring the cucumbers in instead of eating them? Are these women making Greek salads?
8. Gulp. I feel like a driver who sees this immediately hears the crash of thunder.
9. Somewhere out there, a kid is still crying after their whole adolescence ruined down upon seeing this.
10. I’d honestly like to say that this surprise and shocks me. I simply would.
11. It’s usually truly beautiful to me when someone has an inspirational tattoo that is spelled wrong.
12. Well, Thomas, I’m so sorry, but your dad is the greatest.
13. I’m not saying that this message ruined someone’s day, even though it totally could in case you’re into Oreos.
14. You recognize some thing’s incorrect while 1/2 your backyard simply decides, “Nope, I’m carried out.”
Images source: lifestyle.diply.com