Obsessive-compulsive disorder is a serious mental disease and of its symptoms is the urge to arrange things in very specific order, but these workers should definitely get an employer of the month award.
1. The IT worker who put all of these wires in.
2.The office worker who put these files together.
3. The person that designed this lecture hall.
4. And, the person that arranged these so flawlessly.
5. The person who sorted M&Ms definitely needs a raise.
6. The person who put all these boxes together.
7. The person who arranged these coat hangers oh-so-perfectly.
8. Whoever built a perfect desk out of books should immediately get a raise.
9. And the one that did these.
10. The employee who put these bottles in order.
11. This person doesn’t even work here, but damn it, he should get a raise too.
12. The person who did this with their Oreos should get a raise, even if this isn’t actually their job.
13. This valet.
14. The person who stacked all this beer should get a raise.
15. And another example of great IT worker.