Most of us have had an experience with those dark patches on our skin. Those patches usually appear under the arms, on the neck, and on our thighs. There are numerous reasons for those patches and some of them appear because of shaving, waxing, Sun exposure, and some strong deodorants. However, there are some other reasons, like health problems. That can be diabetes, some gastrointestinal or genitourinary diseases, obesity, and hormonal imbalances.
However, don’t be alarmed because those patches are usually just a cosmetic problem. And the cheapest way to deal with this problem is the use of following natural cure. You will need some ingredients that you (quite possibly) already have, and just a few minutes of your time.
– 1 table spoon olive oil;
– 1 table spoon sea salt;
– 1 table spoon baking soda.
How to Prepare It
– Just mix all the ingredients in order to get a thick paste and apply that to all the dark patches. Leave it there for 20 minutes and wash it off with cold water.
– You can apply a combination of white clay, lemon juice and water to those patches if you want to whiten them even more.
– You should leave that solution for 15 minutes and wash that off with cold water.
– You should repeat that same thing 3 times per week until your skin is completely free of dark patches.